Edumate is the communication tool that the College utilises to allow students and parents access to tracking academic progression and classroom tasks.
Access to Edumate is available through the Cornerstone App. This can be downloaded from the App store, and only requires a search for Cornerstone Christian College. Sign-in access is provided upon the commencement of a child.
How Edumate works
The Cornerstone Christian College mobile app provides parents and carers easy access to the Parent Portal on Edumate. Edumate is our student management system, which logs events, correspondence and absences for each student. We encourage families to utilise the App regularly to check and log information about their students.
The mobile app is available for iPhone and Android devices on Google Play and iOS App stores.
The following information is available for parents and carers to view and action within the app:
- Alerts – important notices to notify parents of urgent matters.
- Newsletter – displays links to the fortnightly College newsletter.
- News Feed– displays broadcast communications as they unfold.
- Absences – allows parents to review unexplained absences and submit reasons.
- Requests – appointments and events.
- Payments – pay tuition fees and other payments.
- Calendar – displays items from the Edumate school calendar.
- Timetable – displays their student’s timetables, including events and excursions.
- Assessments – this tab is not currently available. Please utilise the Online Services tab and access Learner.Link for courses and results for Secondary students.
- Online Services – link in with the Edumate portal and more. Select Learner.Link to access results and courses of Secondary students.
- Contacts – a directory of useful College contact details.
- Social Media– a directory of useful web links to other College online services such as Facebook and the secondhand uniform sales page.
Please note: Although the app is publicly accessible to download, most sections require you to login with your Edumate parent portal username and password to view information about your student/s.
For Mobile App Support, please click on the button below: